Marc Harden is a committed and passionate advocate for victims of serious injuries and unfair insurance companies. His clients include victims of orthopedic trauma, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, nerve damage, and families that have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one. Mr. Harden specializes in cases arising from auto collisions, unsafe premises, and insurance disputes.
Mr. Harden is a dedicated and experienced Colorado trial lawyer. He has served as lead trial counsel on behalf of hundreds of injury victims and has obtained numerous significant jury verdicts in Colorado. Mr. Harden has recovered tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
In 2013, Mr. Harden was honored with the New Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. This award is given to one Colorado trial lawyer per year that has demonstrated the skills, ethics, and dedication embodied in the mission for the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Harden has also been recognized by many of the most prominent national attorney rating services as a leader in personal injury trial law. Mr. Harden is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to attorneys who have achieved million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements – fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Mr. Harden has been designated a Super Lawyers Rising Star, a recognition for the top 2.5 percent of lawyers in Colorado under the age of 40. He has also been recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Colorado by The National Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications trial lawyers. Mr. Harden has also been recognized as a Top 40 Trial Lawyer Under the Age of 40 by The National Trial Lawyers, a limited invitation extended exclusively to lawyers that exemplify superior qualifications, trial results and leadership. Mr. Harden consistently maintains a 10.0 SUPERB rating with AVVO, an attorney rating system that considers a lawyer’s practice, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Mr. Harden has also maintained several successful leadership positions within the Bar. He has been appointed and currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Harden has also served several successful appointments as Co-Chair of Colorado Trial Lawyers Association EAGLE Committee. Just recently, Mr. Harden was a featured speaker at the prestigious “Blockbuster” seminar put on by the Colorado Trial Lawyer’s Association, where he educated colleagues on how to win difficult liability cases. Nationally, Mr. Harden is an active member of the American Association for Justice and frequently attends its national meetings and conventions.
Mr. Harden is a Colorado native, husband, and proud father of three young children.
Licensed in Colorado.
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- Order of St. Ives Honor Society (Top 10%)
- Denver University Law Review, Staff Editor
- Recipient of American Jurisprudence Award – Constitutional Law
Colorado State University
- Business Administration
- Featured Speaker at Sterling’s Seminar Personal Injury Law: From Start to Finish, “The Use of Experts In Your Case.”
- Featured Speaker at the Colorado Bar’s Seminar on the Premises Liability Act, “Practical Pointer and Litigation Tips.”
- Featured Speaker at the Colorado Bar Association’s A Crash Course in Motor Vehicle Accident Law, “Plaintiff’s Perspective on Third Party Litigation.”
- Featured Speaker and Host at Colorado Trial Lawyer’s Evidence Seminar 2016, “Defeating Defense Experts.”
- Featured Speaker at Colorado Trial Lawyer’s “Blockbuster” Seminar 2014, “Overcoming Difficult Liability at Trial.”
- Board Member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (2012-Present)
- Co-Chair of EAGLE Committee for Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (2011-Present)
- Co-Chair of Colorado Trial Lawyers New Lawyers Division (2007-2008)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2013, 2014, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 40 Trial Lawyers Under the Age of 40 Years Old – The National Trial Lawyers
- 10.0 SUPERB Rating by AVVO Lawyer Ranking System
- 2013 New Trial Lawyer of the Year for the State of Colorado, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association