Seek Representation After a Colorado Car Accident and Injury
We often take driving for granted. Yet, all it takes is the senseless act of one careless driver to change your life in an instant and cause physical harm, unaffordable medical bills, and lost wages. Motor vehicle accidents cause innocent drivers months, if not years of pain, frustration, and financial difficulty.
You probably never thought you’d need a lawyer, but if you are the unfortunate victim of a motor vehicle accident, you need legal help.
Colorado law is complex, but can be a powerful tool for injured victims. In fact, the passing of recent laws in Colorado may significantly impact your rights and ability to be fairly compensated. Let us help you navigate the unique challenges of your case and make the most of the intricate, yet often helpful Colorado laws.
Be sure of one thing – the insurance company is not your friend.
Do not help the insurance company by volunteering information that will only be used to reject your claim. Insurance claims adjusters and attorneys work with one goal in mind: reduce the case settlement or possibly eliminate your compensation altogether. Often, insurance companies strive to settle on amounts far less than what the law allows an injured victim to recover. Don’t expect any insurance company—not even your own—to look after you or your family.
Colorado law is clear – when you’ve been in an accident and have suffered an injury due to the fault of another, you deserve to be made whole.
This holds true whether that means getting a fair settlement from your insurance company or holding a negligent driver responsible for your life altering injuries. Our seasoned Denver personal injury attorneys will be powerful advocates for you. Let Zaner Harden Law fight for you for the compensation that you deserve. Call today to schedule a free consultation so you don’t have to go into this alone.
How Will A Car Accident Lawyer in Denver, Colorado Help?
We offer elite representation for regular, well-deserving victims of car accidents caused by negligent drivers. Our car accident lawyers recover tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts so clients can pay for financial losses and balance the pain or harm caused by motor vehicle accidents. These are just a few reasons to receive compensation:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical impairment
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Other damages you and your family sustained
The Benefits of Working with Our Firm
When we take your case, we think of you like a member of our family. That means we give personalized service regardless of the claim or case size. We understand that every case is different and every client has unique challenges. You’ll receive not only our firm’s powerful resources, but also compassionate support from people who care about your progress, recovery, and receiving justice for your case.
This comes with the guarantee that you will work directly with our firm’s named partners, and therefore, you will not be passed off to an associate or a paralegal, and your case will not be lost in the shuffle. In fact, we represent a limited number of clients to ensure that your case is always at the forefront. Zaner Harden Law attorneys will build a compelling case that maximizes the monetary amount to which you may be entitled and fight tirelessly so you receive it.
- Colorado personal injury claims experience: Our attorneys have handled many high-stakes, complicated cases, including wrongful death cases and catastrophic injury claims.
- A commitment to serve: We give personal attention to each case. That means we’ll communicate with our clients consistently, update them on case progress, and provide support whenever possible. Every case is vitally important to us and we only succeed when our clients do.
- Trial experience: Many people don’t realize, but not all attorneys will go to trial and few will put in the necessary work to try cases well if they do. Some are content merely settling cases, though many simply don’t have the willpower, courage, or skill to comfortably and persuasively fight for their client in front of a judge and jury. The reality is that you cannot be a good settlement negotiator unless you are a respected trial lawyer. Trial lawyers see the largest financial settlements. At our firm, we are first and foremost trial lawyers, though we have skilled settlement negotiators if needed. If the insurance company isn’t fair and you need your day in court, we’ll be there for you every step of the way.
- Contingent payment structure: You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case or receive a settlement. Working with Zaner Harden Law means that even if you are already in a challenging financial situation, the risk of encountering a greater financial burden is drastically reduced. Our firm’s fees are competitive so you can be sure that you are getting great counsel at a reasonable rate.
Call Zaner Harden Law for a free and confidential consultation at (303) 416-6348, or complete our Free Case Evaluation Form and we will contact you.